Word on the street is that T-Mobile USA is readying another Samsung handset with a nifty camera, after the Samsung Behold, which is currently available for $149.99 on a 2-yr contract.
The mysterious phone that we’re talking about will apparently be named Samsung Memoir. It should have a wide touchscreen, Samsung’s TouchWiz interface and an 8MP camera with autofocus and flash.
The handset looks to be a North American edition of Samsung Pixon, so T-Mobile’s customers will almost certainly be happy when (and if) it becomes available.
There’s nothing official about Samsugn memoir at the moment, but, according to TmoNews, this is what the handset looks like:
And yes, it does resemble Samsung Pixon, although it’s not exactly like it.
Now, T-Mobile, will you please come with further info about this? Samsung’s fans over in the US are impatiently waiting.
- Samsung Pixon M8800 touchscreen camera-phone now really official
- US-friendly Sony Ericsson Xperia X1a delayed until January 2009?
- Samsung Soul U900 completes Ultra Edition
- Samsung Ultra Edition III to get even thinner
- Samsung i7110 Pilot gets priced: €499 in Germany
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment